Setup a session to capture photos and memories with you and your dog. I travel to you and we can meet indoors, outside at a park, or out on a walk around town!
Photo sessions include:
- Online photo gallery (password protected).
- High quality digital prints.
- Web quality digital prints.
- Can shoot in multiple locations.
- Photographer's time, talent and basic image touch-ups.
Client Investment ($325):
- Session time: Up to 90 minutes.
- Digital prints: You will receive 25+.
- Physical prints: Add-on (inquire for details).
- Additional costs to cover travel to client location may apply.
What to expect from sessions
- Initial consult - The process usually begins with an introductory email, or phone conversation. I will want to get a better sense of what you had in mind for photos and about your dog. You can get to know me and I can answer any questions that you may have.
- Photo session - The fun part! On the day of the session, I will meet you and your dog at the agreed time and location. For most clients, they like sessions to begin at home. We'll take some photos of you and your dog hanging around, lounging and playing at home. This is a good way for us to get to know each other and for everyone to be in a relaxed environment. Following that, we can continue taking photos while out on a stroll around the neighborhood, to a scenic location, or to the local dog park.
- Editing - After the session, I will spend time carefully reviewing and editing the photos. I usually end up spending as much time, if not more, editing as I do shooting the photos.
- Delivery - Photos will be delivered to you online within 7 days (usually much sooner!). You have full ownership and rights to the photos. Full resolution versions of the photos for physical printing will be provided, along with scaled down versions that you can share online. I do not have a set maximum number of photos I provide. If there are shots that look great, you'll have them!
Reviews from clients
From James, "Chris is an amazing photographer. He was patient with Pepper, our big 75 lb bernedoodle, and gave excellent suggestions for how to frame each shot. He directed the flow of the shoot perfectly, brought a ball to keep Pepper's attention, and the photos speak for themselves - AMAZING! We've already used a few for our Christmas cards.
In my mom's opinion, a picture is only good if it has "piano worthiness" - beautiful enough to frame and put on her piano. All of the photos Chris sent were "piano approved".
From Katie, "Chris was amazing!! He was incredibly prompt to reply, show up, and return the final pictures. His prices were fair and I'm sure we will hire him again in the future! He captured our little fur friend and us just beautifully."
From Jen, owner of HudsonBarks.com, "As with other reviews, we are very pleased with our experience! Our photos will be included in our up-dated company website.
He is nice, flexible and communicative and his photos are absolutely beautiful. Most importantly, it shows that he loves dogs! He was very patient during the email communications and flexible to accommodate our needs for biography photos, action photos, and photos of our dogs independently. We recommend Chris to folks looking for family photos and company photos and for all occasions including your furry friends and family members. Thank You Chris!"